Collection of Information
Types of Information Collected
• The Personal Data may be freely provided by the User, or collected automatically when using this Application or Website.
• Failure to provide certain Personal Data may make it impossible for this Application to provide its services.
• The User assumes responsibility for the Personal Data of third parties published or shared through this Application or Website (such as “likes” on Facebook, or Facebook login) and declares to have the right to communicate or broadcast them, thus relieving the Nymbl of all responsibility and any liability resulting from the breach of Personal Data of third parties.
Use / Release of Personally Identifiable Information
We will not share your Personally Identifiable Information with other parties except as provided below:
• As required by a legal process under the jurisdiction of a competent legal authority
Use / Release of Non-Personally Identifiable Information
We may disclose or share Non-Personally Identifiable Information with business partners, affiliates, advertisers or other parties. For example, we may share aggregated demographic information (which does not include any Personally Identifiable Information) with "Third Party Advertisers" or "Third Party Advertising Companies" and other parties as provided below:
• We may use Third Party Service Providers to track and analyze Non-Personally Identifiable usage and volume statistical information from our Users to administer our Website and constantly improve its quality and our product offerings. We may also publish this information for promotional purposes or as a representative audience for Third Party Advertisers. Please note that this is not Personally Identifiable Information, only general summaries of the activities of our Users. Such data is collected on our behalf, and is owned and used by us.
• We may use our internally developed tools to analyze aggregate User information, such as intensity and frequency of exercises performed, progress statistics and other data pertaining to an exercise or a workout, wellness or fitness session or program. Such aggregated, non-personally identifying information may have various future uses and applications for use by us or other parties.
Security of Information and Release
We take information security seriously and take numerous precautions to protect the security of Personally Identifiable Information. You can access your Personally Identifiable Information on Nymbl Application through a password and your User Id. This password is encrypted. We recommend that you do not share your password with anyone. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, Nymbl uses commercially reasonable physical, managerial, and technical safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of Users' Personally Identifiable Information. Nymbl cannot, however, ensure or warrant the security of any information User transmit to Nymbl Application and User do so at his/her own risk. Using unsecured Wi-Fi or other unprotected networks to submit information is never recommended. Once Nymbl receives User's transmission of information, Nymbl makes commercially reasonable efforts to ensure the security of Nymbl's systems. However, please note that this is not a guarantee that such information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of Nymbl's physical, technical, or managerial safeguards. If Nymbl learns of a security systems breach, then Nymbl may attempt to notify User electronically so that he/she can take appropriate protective steps. Nymbl may post a notice on its website if a security breach occurs.
You hereby waive, release, and forever discharge Nymbl, its current and former affiliates, subsidiaries, related companies, predecessors, governors, directors, officers, members, attorneys, or agents, from any and all losses, damages, costs, actions, suits, complaints, or injuries to you, whether known or unknown, liquidated or unliquidated, absolute or contingent, that are directly or indirectly related to, caused by, or arise out of a data security breach. In addition, you agree to at all times hold harmless, indemnify, defend, and forever release and discharge Nymbl from and against any and all claims, liabilities, actions, or causes of action threatened or asserted against Nymbl or that could be asserted against Nymbl arising out of or resulting from a data security breach, or any commenced or threatened action by a third party against Nymbl arising out of or relating to a data security breach.
Privacy Policies of Third Party Websites
Miscellaneous Privacy Issues
• Children: Minors under the age of 18 may not use the App or Website. We do not collect or maintain information from anyone known to be under the age of 18 and no part of the App or Website is designed to attract anyone under the age of 18. If Nymbl learns that Personally Identifiable Information of persons under 18 years of age has been collected on the Nymbl App or Website, then Nymbl may deactivate that account and/or make the status and submissions of that user inaccessible.
• Public Areas: We may provide areas on our Website where you can publicly post information about yourself, can communicate with others, or can review services and submit media content. This information may be accessible by other users and may appear on other websites or web searches, and therefore this information could be read, collected, and used by others. For example, if you post your email address along with a public review, you may receive unsolicited messages. We have no control over who reads your postings or what other users may do with the information you voluntarily post, so please use caution when posting any personal information. We assume no responsibility for any damages or inconvenience caused to you as a result of someone accessing information you voluntarily post on publicly accessible areas of our Website.
• Other Limits to your Privacy: The Site and App may contain links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites. We have no control over these other websites and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose any Personal Information on these websites. The privacy of communication over the internet cannot be guaranteed, because the internet is not a secure medium. Nymbl does not assume any responsibility for any harm, loss, or damage you may experience or incur by the sending of personal or confidential information over the internet by or to Nymbl or to other users or individuals that you meet through the Site or App.
• How You Can Access or Correct Your Information: If you have provided your Personal Information and your Personal Information changes (such as your address or telephone) or you want to delete your account, you can access and update any Personal Information that you provided to us or delete your account by visiting your account profile page through the App or Website and making the desired changes. If you have forgotten your password, once you have tried to register and failed, you can click on the “Forgot your password?” link to reach a page on which you can submit your email address. You may also send us an email at email@example.com to request access to, correct, or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We may be unable delete your Personal Information except by also deleting your user account. Nymbl uses this procedure to better safeguard your information. To protect your privacy and security, Nymbl may also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections.
For any further queries please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org